- 6 Degrees of Creativity is $59.00 USD for all workshops offerings. Workshops are not available for individual purchase. Your purchase includes: written directives and videos supporting each workshop to be electronically delivered in an e-book format beginning July 1 and exclusive access to the 6 Degrees of Creativity workshop Facebook group, available only to registered participants, July 1-December 31, 2015;
- Purchasing is open until August 31, 2015.
- Materials needed for 6 Degrees of Creativity workshops are for the most part inexpensive and/or can utilize media and art supplies already in your studio or creative toolbox;
- 6 Degrees of Creativity does not include or offer Continuing Education Units, Credits (CEU/CECs), or a certificate/certification and does not constitute the ability to facilitate art therapy if a participant does not have the necessary education and training;
- Purchasing is available through PayPal only. If you do not have a PayPal account you can still use PayPal as a guest to use a credit card for purchasing;
- Purchase is final & non-refundable;
- Instructor availability and the online community component of the 6 Degrees of Creativity workshops will close on December 31, 2015.
- Please note the PayPal e-mail you use for your purchase will also be used for sending your 6 Degrees of Creativity content to.
- Please remember to check your spam/junk folders & filters during this time in case your information is mistakenly re-directed there.
By making your purchase, you agree to the following ToU terms:
- 6 Degrees of Creativity is a community celebrating and sharing creative goodness! When participating in the online Facebook group, please remember to be mindful of this intention and extend respect, encouragement, and positive energy within this space. Any type of harassing or mean spirited behavior will be taken seriously and addressed through a warning and/or removal by the network’s organizer;
- Please note the 6 Degrees of Creativity workshops and its host aim to enhance participants art-making, creative practice and reflection around using art for transformation and good. It is not the purpose of this offering to address or engage in personal and professional issues that would be appropriate for personal therapy or supervision;
- Offensive content (art, photos, postings, etc.) shared within the 6 Degrees of Creativity will not be tolerated. To also help maintain the group’s focus and intention, content shared should also be connected to the workshop offerings. Content not in compliance with these guidelines will be removed.
If you have any questions please e-mail Gretchen Miller, 6 Degrees of Creativity Organizer at firstname.lastname@example.org